M-Su, 9 a.m. to sunset
11 a.m.-noon and 4 p.m. -5 p.m.
$3 adults; $1.50 SC seniors; $1 children age 6-15; age 5 & younger free
Pets are allowed in most outdoor areas provided they are kept under physical restraint or on a leash not longer than six feet. Owners will be asked to remove noisy or dangerous pets or pets that threaten or harass wildlife. Pets are not allowed in or around lodging facilities.
1. Rent a canoe and take a float down a 1.7 mile stretch of the Edisto River.
2. Take a hike on the Jungle Trail or try the orienteering course.
3. Fish in one of Aiken State Park’s four lakes and catch bream, bass and catfish.
4. Drink from one of the three artesian fountains found in the park.
5. Take a dip and cool off in the park’s swimming area.