Founders Hall is an ideal venue for rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions, retreats, seminars, corporate meetings, family reunions, holiday parties and more. In the gold-level LEED-certified green building, natural light streams through a glass wall that spans the length of the hall, while a landscaped courtyard beckons guests outdoors.
- 300-guest capacity with seating available for 235
- 3 satellite televisions with audiovisual capabilities
- Fully equipped catering kitchen
- Large screened porch with a wood-burning fireplace
- Tent stakes in the beautifully landscaped courtyard
- Audiovisual equipment
- Three 52-inch HDTV screens with 8 speakers, satellite, Blu-ray/DVD player, laptop, and hand-held and lapel wireless microphones
- 15 stainless-steel chandeliers
- Inner light: 11-inch round, Full light: 34-inch round
- Acoustic Panels
- Inner Panel: 47 inches x 79 inches. Full panel: 67 inches x 95 inches
- Overall back wall: 71 inches x 115 inches
- Retractable Kitchen Wall
- Panels: 40 inches x 90 inches. Overall: 218 inches x 96 inches
- Sloped ceiling: 128 inches
- Furniture Included
- 19 60-inch rounds
- 18 6-foot conference/banquet tables
- 235 white GiGi polyshell chairs
- 2 podiums
- Ideal for 49 guests
- Satellite television
- Private owner’s suite
- Gas fireplace
- Private courtyard
- One 52-inch HDTV screen with 8 speakers, Satellite, Blu-ray/DVD player and laptop
- Meeting table with 10 chairs
- Kitchenette with refrigerator
- Owner’s suite with private bathroom
- Private courtyard with water features and seasonal copper fire pit
- Leather furniture Included
- 4 small chairs: 25 inches x 27 inches
- 8 large chairs: 28 inches x 32 inches
- 3 loveseats: 28 inches x 58 inches x 16 inches
- 3 ottomans: 21 inches x 51 inches x 17 inches
- 2 side tables: 18 inches x 18 inches
- 1 sofa table: 18 inches x 54 inches
- Screened patio: 24 feet x 74 feet x 118 inches
- Wood-burning fireplace: 168 inches x 91 inches
- Deck with steps leading to concrete pad and courtyard: 10 feet x 74 feet
- Tent rigging points allow for two sizes of tents: 40 feet x 55 feet or 40 feet x 70 feet
- Landscaped courtyard
- Grand lawn measurement: 42 feet x 129 feet
- Small lawn measurement: 39 feet x 78 feet
- Sidewalk clearance behind building: 7-feet wide
- Two warming ovens
- Double refrigerator
- Ice machine
- Electric oven and stove
- Glass washer
- Triple sink
- Stainless-steel prep tables
- Countertop serving station
- On-site dumpster
- Adjacent vendor load-in and parking area
- Approved, licensed, and insured catering and bar service.
- Caterers and bar service must provide protective mats under all active food stations and bars located indoors.
- Vendors must use main restroom in lobby.
- Caterers are responsible for providing trash can liners.
- All trash shall be removed from the building and grounds and properly disposed of in the provided dumpster.
- Breakdown all boxes and place next to the dumpster for recycling.
- All trash cans must be cleaned and re-bagged.
- Do not dump ice on landscape or in grass.
- Rentals shall be broken down and stored at vendor load-in area for same night pickup.
- Remove all items from kitchen equipment and clean up spills.
- Kitchen floor shall be swept and spot-mopped.
- Counters, sinks and all equipment must be thoroughly cleaned and wiped down.
- A catering representative is required to check out with the Founders Hall Manager-on-Duty, or the client’s security deposit will not be returned.
- Complimentary guest parking