Top 5 List
On your next visit to Sesquicentennial State Park
, make sure you print and take along this list of the five things you must do at the park
1. Enjoy a lazy walk beside the lake, savor the views and check out our man-made waterfall. You might even want to count the ducks and geese.
2. Take a few minutes to play on one or both of our playgrounds. And don't forget to let the kids play too!
3. Hike and explore the two-mile Sandhills Hiking Trail, or jump on your mountain bike and follow the blue diamond trail markers for a six-mile ride.
4. Cruise the lake. You can rent a paddleboat, canoe or kayak and paddle until your heart's content.
5. Enjoy a family picnic and cookout. There are five shelters around the lake that are available to rent -- perfect spots for the perfect gathering.