Top 5 List
On your next visit to Rose Hill Plantation State Historic Site
, make sure you print and take along this list of the five things you must do
at the park.
1. Take a guided tour of the Gist Mansion, former home of "Secession Governor" William H. Gist.
2. Treat your senses to a walk through the beautiful rose gardens that embellish the mansion grounds.
3. Tread gently back in time as you explore the Gist family cemetery.
4. Enjoy views of the Tyger River when you stroll the 2 mile long River Trail.
5. Swing over to the picnic shelter and have yourself an old-fashioned picnic.