Top 5 List
On your next visit to Poinsett State Park
, make sure you print and take along this list of the five things you must do at the park
1. Explore the history of the Civilian Conservation Corps, and take a close look at a coquina bathhouse built by the CCC in the 1930's.
2. Feast your eyes - and nose! - on some of the most unique and diverse flora and fauna in the state parks system.
3. Step back in time! Visit pre-revolutionary gristmill ruins and enjoy a stay in our rustic cabins.
4. Bring your boots or your bike and hike or pedal your way along miles of quiet trails.
5. Take a close look at the coquina stone throughout the park. It's proof that the ocean once covered the area!