Top 5 List
On your next visit to Myrtle Beach State Park
, make sure you print and take along this list of the five things you must do at the park
1. Enjoy an ice cream cone from the gift shop while taking a stroll out on the fishing pier.
2. Explore nature at the Nature Center or on a self-led scavenger hunt.
3. Hit the beach and search for shells, sea creatures and sharks' teeth.
4. Escape the busy Grand Strand and enjoy a walk on the Sculptured Oak Nature Trail through the maritime forest.
5. Wake early and enjoy the peace and solitude of the park as you watch a sunrise.