Top 5 List
On your next visit to Jones Gap State Park, make sure you print and take along this list of the five things you must do
at the park.
1. Cool off with a refreshing dip in the cool running waters of the Middle Saluda River. It runs right through the park!
2. Hike your way up to one of the scenic waterfalls, including Rainbow Falls and Falls Creek Falls.
3. Bring along your binoculars and experience some of the best birdwatching in the entire state!
4. Enjoy some of the best mountain trout fishing you'll ever experience in the Middle Saluda River.
5. Bring along a picnic lunch, find a tree-shaded spot along a winding trail and get a real taste of the foothills.