Top 5 List
On your next visit to Andrew Jackson State Park, make sure you print and take along this list of the five things you must do at the park
1. Snap a photo of Anna Hyatt Huntington's timeless statue, Boy of the Waxhaws.
2. Hike the Garden of the Waxhaws Trail -- a beautiful one-mile loop around the lake.
3. See -- but don't touch! -- the autumn blooms of the endangered Schweintz's sunflower.
4. Visit the museum and replica 18th century schoolhouse that grace this presidential homeplace.
5. Enjoy a special park event, like the annual Birthday Party or the Lantern Tour.